Do you want a newly designed material that combines high performance with respect for the environment? ETPU is for you.
It is a thermoplastic foam material known on a large scale thanks to the application in the outsoles by ADIDAS.
Features and strengths
- Can be moulded using the same production cycle as polypropylene;
- It is a washable and reusable material with good thermoacoustic characteristics;
- It is resilient, can adapt to different temperatures and has a long life cycle;
- It has an excellent comfort and touch effect;
- It has a strong tensile strength;
- It absorbs high shocks and it is an excellent shock absorber;
- It gives back 2/3 of the received force.It is similar to a spring, but being a surface, it acts in all directions and not in one.
Among our partnerships: Colmar
Thanks to the partnership with Next Design Innovation, a prototyping and industrial engineering company, our Group was the first in Europe to develop this product in sectors other than footwear.
For example, in collaboration with Colmar, we worked on a new padding for ski pants, in ETPU.
Do you want to know more? Now we will explain everything.
ETPU, fabolous material: where to find it?
The interest for ETPU is constantly increasing, thanks to its excellent properties that make it suitable in various contexts. We received many requests, also due to the possibility on our part to mould many materials. In addition, thanks to the uniqueness of ETPU presses, we can satisfy every need.
Due to the currently limited availability and the constantly increasing prices of plastics, the time frame of the requests is likely to increase.
To have priority, contact us here, leaving your name and explaining your needs. You will receive our documentation with the Colmar case history and an in-depth analysis of the material.